Hepta provides end-to-end inspection and analysis tools to automate your asset management.
Our software provides a birds-eye view of the grid, our autonomous drones deliver best-in-class quality for hundreds of kilometers.
Analyze the vast amount of data & images by deploying continuous machine learning
Combine existing power grid sensor data with data collected from drones & satellites for power grid analysis and defect detection.
We help you automate your inspection data analysis.
We lease a variety of drones & provide training by the industry’s top professionals.
Our trained pilots have more than 10 years of UAV experience and a wealth of knowledge of the field.
What else is cooking in our lab?
Development of industrial autonomous long-range drones, covering large areas with multiple hours of UAV flight time.
Partner with Hepta Airborne to manage the entire powerline and power infrastructure inspection and analysis lifecycle. Extend your asset life span.
Inspection with drones is the fastest and less costful solution for after storm analysis on PAS and power lines.
17 000 km inspected: High Resolution Images & High detail Defect Analysis.
The results of the operations enable us to optimize the technical specifications of the energy sector tenders.
2 800 km inspected: LiDAR, Oblique Images, Orthomosaic, Vegetation, Sag, Towers, RoW analysis
Hepta is analysing power lines with faster, smarter and more accurate solutions. It was painful to do it with traditional methods.
700 km inspected:
Hepta provides a high necessity solution for grid operators in towards making electricity safe, constant and cheaper.
400 km inspected:
– Power Engineer, M. Sc– 12+ years of power line inspection and design– Founder of a technical design company in the energy sector
– 15+ years of experience in building teams and technology for enterprise customers– Founder of several companies– Ex-Fortumo (2020 exit)
– Experienced within sales, project management and business development primarily in the utility sector.– SVP & Country Manager in the utility sector for 5+ years
– Thorgate Venture– Chairman of the board– Business mentor
– Former CEO of Eesti Energia (largest oil shale energy Co.)– Serial entrepeneur
– DefSecIntel CEO– Founder Serial Entrepreneur
– Singularity University VC Advisor, AR/VR & drones– Former IBM’s Head of Robotics