Hepta Airborne – a next-generation technology company is looking for new talents!
Hepta Airborne is a technology company that automates the analysis of power lines by utilising drones and artificial intelligence. Hepta helps utility companies find defects and potential risks to prevent future failures and save costs. Our customers prefer us because we offer end-to-end service to cover all stages – from data collection (photos, IR imagery, LiDAR) to analysis (efficient tools and AI-aided processes) and delivery (integrations and reporting). Our software platform, uBird, allows customers to get a detailed overview of their assets and make well-informed decisions. We are constantly developing and adding new features to uBird to give our customers the tools to succeed. Today, Hepta Airborne is trusted to analyse over 3000km of power lines every month.
Our customers are utility companies around the globe, including Estonia, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Portugal, Sweden, Germany, Latvia, Ukraine, Kosovo, and Montenegro.
This here is an open application for anyone who is interested in working at Hepta. We are compiling a pool of talented people to contact in case there is a potential match between skills and requirements of new positions. Just send in your CV and few paragraphs long cover letter about your experience, what would you like to do in Hepta and what could you help us achieve. Please also mark separately which of the following field would you fit in:
- Software Engineering
- Drone Operations
- Other (please specify in your cover letter)
Overall, we are looking for
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A curious and experimental mind
- Proactive attitude
- Get-things-done mentality
- Good communication skills
- Full-time preferred, part-time possible
- Location: Tallinn/Tartu/remote
- An open-minded and positive working climate with an emphasis on getting things done
- Constructive and collaborative attitude within our young and motivated team
- Work with high-profile customers and in an exciting industry (high-end drones, electricity power grid, LIDAR, machine learning, modern technologies and hi-tech equipment)
- Chance to be part of a successful, growing startup and work on exciting technologies
- Passionate team, events, annual summer days etc.
- Competitive compensation package