Hepta Airborne – a next-generation technology company is looking for a Drone Pilot!
Your main task will be analysing the middle voltage grid with drones.
We build our own helicopter-type industrial drones that outperform the traditional helicopters in every aspect.
We aim to automate as much of the physical power lines infrastructure inspection as possible by automating both the flights and analysis.
We are preferred by our customers because we offer end-to-end services to cover all required development and implementation stages – data collection (photos, IR imagery, LIDAR), analysis (efficient tools and AI-aided processes) and delivery (integrations and reporting).
Our clients are utility companies in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Montenegro, Spain, Portugal and by the time of reading, probably quite a few more.
We are looking for
- Previous experience with operating drones
- Technical knowledge base or eagerness to learn
- Ability to work independently
Comes in handy:
- Unmanned aerial vehicle operator certificate
- Previous experience in electrical field
- Full-time, but flexible hours
- Location: Eastern and Southern Estonia
- Work contract - fee is based on the amount of units done
- Different field specific trainings
- Work car
- An open-minded and positive working climate with an emphasis on getting things done
- Constructive and collaborative attitude within our young and motivated team
- Chance to be part of a successful, growing startup and add a huge learning experience to your resume
- Passionate team, events, annual summer days etc.
Please send in your CV by Nov 30, 2020.