Next generations’ technology startup is looking for an Executive Assistant!
We build our own helicopter-type industrial drones that outperform the traditional helicopters in every aspect.
We aim to automate as much of the physical power lines infrastructure inspection as possible by automating both the flights and analysis.
We are preferred by our customers because we offer end-to-end services to cover all required development and implementation stages – data collection (photos, IR imagery, LIDAR), analysis (efficient tools and AI-aided processes) and delivery (integrations and reporting).
Our clients are utility companies in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Montenegro, Spain, Portugal and by the time of reading, probably quite a few more.
We need YOU - a brilliant Executive Assistant who loves a good challenge!
You will be:
- managing the office in Tallinn
- supporting with financial and HR related tasks
- helping with organising team events and team meetings (incl. making reports and notes when necessary)
- supporting mainly the CEO and Chief Administrative Officer, but also the whole team where needed with administrative tasks
- managing the processes and work flow of occupational safety
- contributing to improving company-wide processes
We are looking for
- knowledge or experience in HR, finance or administrative field
- strong Excel skills
- analytical mind and persistency
- professional verbal and written communication skills in English
Useful qualifications include
- educational degree or involvement in STEM or business management
- entrepreneurial mindset
- experience in technology company
- understanding of accounting rules and laws
- full time contract with a 4-month trial period
- starting on the position ASAP
- location: Tallinn, Estonia
- work that matters on an international level
- flexible working hours - as long as you get the work done
- a passionate, open-minded and positive working climate
- constructive and collaborative attitude within our multicultural team
- a chance to be part of one of the fastest growing startup in the region
- competitive salary and compensation package
- team building events, annual summer days
To apply send us your CV and write a little bit about yourself so we could get to know you.