Hepta Airborne – a next-generation technology company is looking for a Grid Analyst!
Your main tasks will be inspecting power lines and labelling elements of utility grid in our software uBird.
Hepta Airborne is an Estonian technology company, that automates the analysis of power lines by utilizing drones and artificial intelligence. Hepta helps utility companies find defects and potential risks to prevent future failures and save costs. Our customers prefer us because we offer end-to-end services to cover all stages – from data collection (photos, IR imagery, LIDAR) to analysis (efficient tools and AI-aided processes) and delivery (integrations and reporting). Our software platform uBird allows customers to get an detailed overview of their assets and make well informed decisions. We are constantly developing and adding new features to uBird to give our customers the tools to succeed. Today, Hepta Airborne has customers on four continents and is trusted to analyze over 3000km of power lines every month.
We are looking for
- Attention to detail
- Persistence and precision
- Ability to work independently
Comes in handy:
- Knowledge or previous experience in electrical field
- Training on the spot
- Full-time, but flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
- We will provide you necessary work equipment
- An open-minded and positive working climate with an emphasis on getting things done
- Constructive and collaborative attitude within our young and motivated team
- Work with high-profile customers and in an exciting industry (high-end drones, electricity power grid, LIDAR, machine learning, modern technologies and hi-tech equipment)
- Chance to be part of a successful, growing startup and work on exciting technologies
- Passionate team, events, annual summer days etc.
- Competitive compensation package