Next generations’ technology startup is looking for a Growth Hacker/Marketing Manager!
Hepta automates analysis of power lines by integrating data from satellites, drones, helicopters and executing automated analysis. With our software, utilities receive an up to date 3D overview of their assets together with their condition. Instead of typical inspection we create machine learning algorithms to improve the automated functions of data management.
Our state of the art software gives a birds-eye view of power lines.
Our drones and sensors outperform helicopters with flight endurance and AI.
Our customers are utility companies around the globe.
Our team is made up of professionals with backgrounds in power engineering, overhead lines, remote sensing, unmanned aircraft operations, software development. We are young and dynamic talents passionate about changing the energy sector.
Our goal is to bring infrastructural assets and its conditions to everyone, by automating the inspection & analysis process
We need YOU - a brilliant tech-savvy Growth Hacker.
Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills?
This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a fast-growing company revolving around hard work, growth, fun and adventure. You will be working with our executive team and engineers to grow our SaaS & PaaS revenues, while improving the brand awareness on the international scale.
On a daily basis the Growth Hacker supports SaaS and PaaS sales and is responsible for building & driving the marketing of our company. Our brand and marketing has to be managed globally.
We are looking for
- full-stack marketer with deeper knowledge of inbound marketing (B2B and preferably enterprise sales) in a scaleup or a startup
- experience with managing 1-2 high priority marketing channels (preferably social media and content marketing)
- experience with creating effective marketing plan with defined KPIs
- knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- educational degree or involvement in STEM
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- entrepreneurial mindset
- strong analytical skills and persistency
Useful qualifications include
- essential understanding of SEO and SEM marketing, marketing funnels, and lead management.
- experienced in working with international product teams
- strong interest in technology-related topics
- knowledge or interest in aviation and/or energy field
- full time contract with a 4-month trial period
- starting on the position ASAP
- location: Tallinn/Tartu, Estonia (possibility for remote working)
- work that matters on an international level
- flexible working hours - as long as you get the work done
- a passionate, open-minded and positive working climate
- constructive and collaborative attitude within our multicultural team
- a chance to be part of one of the fastest growing startup in the region
- competitive salary
- team building events, annual summer days
What's the best part about working at Hepta? You can be part of revolutionizing how power lines and other infrastructure is digitized.
Our work brings line engineers out of hazardous working environments, decreases our electricity bills and avoids disconnections in the grid. Not to mention:
- hardware component adds a lot to the experience (vs software-only)
- ability to have a strong say in shaping how things are done in Hepta
- opportunity to work alongside brilliant people
To apply send us your CV and write up to 2 A4 pages essay titled “My next steps in 6 months as Hepta’s CMO” (add it as a cover letter).