Next generations’ technology startup is looking for a Marketing Manager!
We build our own helicopter-type industrial drones that outperform the traditional helicopters in every aspect.
We aim to automate as much of the physical power lines infrastructure inspection as possible by automating both the flights and analysis.
We are preferred by our customers because we offer end-to-end services to cover all required development and implementation stages – data collection (photos, IR imagery, LIDAR), analysis (efficient tools and AI-aided processes) and delivery (integrations and reporting).
Our clients are utility companies in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Montenegro, Spain, Portugal and by the time of reading, probably quite a few more.
We need YOU - a brilliant tech-savvy Marketing Manager.
Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills?
This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a fast-growing company revolving around hard work, growth, fun and adventure. You will be working with our executive team and engineers to grow our SaaS & PaaS revenues, while improving the brand awareness on the international scale.
On a daily basis the Marketing Manager supports SaaS and PaaS sales and is responsible for building & driving the marketing of our company. Our brand and marketing has to be managed globally.
We are looking for
- experience with inbound marketing funnels (B2B and preferably enterprise software)
- experience with creating effective marketing plan with defined KPIs
- experience in project management with marketing partners
- knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- entrepreneurial mindset
- strong analytical skills and persistency
Useful qualifications include
- essential understanding of SEO, marketing funnels, and lead management
- knowledge or experience in product marketing management
- experienced in working with international product teams
- strong interest in technology-related topics
- knowledge or interest in aviation and/or energy field
- full time contract with a 4-month trial period
- starting on the position ASAP
- location: Tallinn/Tartu, Estonia (possibility for remote working)
- work that matters on an international level
- flexible working hours - as long as you get the work done
- a passionate, open-minded and positive working climate
- constructive and collaborative attitude within our multicultural team
- a chance to be part of one of the fastest growing startup in the region
- competitive salary
- possibility for options in the company
- team building events, annual summer days
To apply send us your CV and links to the work you've done before (you can add them as a part of the cover letter).