Hepta Airborne – a next-generation technology company is looking for new talents!
We build our own helicopter-type industrial drones that outperform the traditional helicopters in every aspect.
We aim to automate as much of the physical power lines infrastructure inspection as possible by automating both the flights and the analysis.
We are preferred by our customers because we offer end-to-end services to cover all required development and implementation stages – data collection (photos, IR imagery, LIDAR), analysis (efficient tools and AI-aided processes) and delivery (integrations and reporting).
Our clients are utility companies in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Montenegro, Spain, Portugal and by the time of reading, probably quite a few more.
This here is an open application for anyone who is interested in working at Hepta. We are compiling a pool of talented people to contact in case there is a potential match between skills and requirements of new positions. Just send in your CV and few paragraphs long cover letter about your experience, what would you like to do in Hepta and what could you help us achieve. Please also mark separately which of the following field would you fit in:
- Software Engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- Project Management
- Other (please specify in your cover letter)
Overall we are looking for
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Curious and experimental mind
- Proactive attitude
- Hands-on mentality
- Good communication skills
- Full-time preferred, part-time possible
- Location: Tartu or Tallinn, Estonia
Hardware team is located in Tartu, other teams work from either Tartu or Tallinn.
- An open-minded and positive working climate with an emphasis on getting things done
- Constructive and collaborative attitude within our young and motivated team
- Work with high-profile customers and in an exciting industry (high-end drones, electricity power grid, LIDAR, machine learning, modern technologies and hi-tech equipment)
- Chance to be part of a successful, growing startup and work on exciting technologies
- Passionate team, events, annual summer days etc.
- Competitive compensation package